This will include support for graduate studies, research fellowship, faculty and student exchange, professorial chair, and others.
The MPM scholarship shall have the following key features:
- The scholarship shall be open to employees from different government agencies.
- It is a competitive grant. Applicants shall be screened carefully by a Selection Committee and shall undergo a written exam and an interview.
- Each grantee shall be awarded with a scholarship to cover tuition and miscellaneous fees, course materials and, if funding will allow, full board and lodging.
- Each grantee shall implement an Action Plan and Project (APP), the thesis equivalent of the MPM program, in his/her agency or place of assignment. The APP must be aimed at resolving a specific issue or problem and must be innovative, pro-poor, and have positive impact to the organization or community.
- Each grantee must present a status report of his/her APP through a colloquium one year after graduation.
- Each grantee shall render return service in his/her agency for at least two years after his/her graduation.