1. Application Letter/ Statement of Motivation
2. Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
3. Three (3) proposed topics for the Action Plan and Project (thesis)
4. Student Information Form (to be given by the Registrar)
5. Previous School Diploma (Certified True Copy)
6. Transcript of Records (Certified True Copy)
7. Transfer Credentials (with Remarks: “COPY FOR DAP or GRANTED TRANSFER
CREDENTIALS”). The OAR shall discuss this requirement during the Opening Program.
8. Letter of Undertaking (to be given by the Registrar)
9. Birth Certificate from PSA
10. Marriage Certificate from PSA (if applicable). For foreign students, license must have English
11. Curriculum Vitae or Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (for government employees)
12. Two Passport Size Photographs
13. Essay Test and Personality Test
Application Letter/ Statement of Motivation
- Please briefly state your background and explain the reason(s) why you are applying for the
Master in Public Management program of the DAP-Graduate School of Public and
Development Management (DAP-GSPDM). The letter must be addressed to the Dean of DAP-GSPDM, Lizan E. Perante-Calina, DPA.
Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- The letters of recommendation may come from a former professor, former or current job supervisor, or anyone who can attest to the applicant’s personal qualifications and readiness to perform graduate work. Recommendations must not come from a relative. Please use the attached recommendation form template.
Three (3) proposed topics for the Action Plan and Project (thesis)
- Identify three topics for your Action Plan and Project (APP), the thesis equivalent of the DAP-GSPDM MPM program. Explain briefly why you want to study these topics and their significance to your organization. Please use the attached template.
Prepare three (3) sets of admission requirements in both hard and electronic copies.
Set 1: Original hard copies - To be submitted to the Academy Registrar
Set 2: Photocopy of original - To be submitted to DAP-GSPDM
Set 3: Electronic copy - To be emailed to the Academy Registrar and
Student Information Form: https://bit.ly/MPM_StudentInformationForm
Letter of Undertaking Form: https://bit.ly/LetterofUndertaking
Proposed APP Form: http://bit.ly/Form_ProposedAPP
Recommendation form : http://bit.ly/MPM_Recommendation_form